Free Prize Draw Entry with Purchase of Season Ticket
Season Ticket Prize Draw Entry!
Anyone who buys a DFC Season Ticket will be automatically entered into our prize draw to win a framed signed 125 Year Celebratory First Team Shirt!*
All purchases of Season Ticket must be received by Saturday 3rd August 2013 in order for you to qualify for the prize draw entry.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This draw is being administered by Dartford F.C. (1992) Limited, trading as Dartford Football Club, Princes Park Football Stadium, Grassbanks, Dartford Kent, DA1 1RT, "the Promoter".
2. All entrants must complete and deliver the designated form as directed. Only one application per person and per household may be made. Each applicant must provide a valid forename, surname, full postal address and, where available an e-mail address, in order to enter the prize draw, "the Draw".
3. The Draw is open to those that purchase a Dartford F.C. 2013/14 Season Ticket
4. The Draw runs from 01/05/2013 to 03/08/2013 inclusive and is free to enter. For the avoidance of doubt the 03/08/2013 is the closing date and any entries received after this date will not be processed and included within the Draw.
5. The prize is a framed signed 125 Year Celebratory First Team Shirt (“the Prize”). The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, substitute the Prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The Prize-winner may not request and shall not be entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable other than with the prior written consent of the Promoter.
6. All UK residents are eligible to enter, excluding employees and directors of the Promoter and any other person connected to the promotion. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent before entering.
7. The Promoter will use the contact information provided by entrants to administer the competition and to keep entrants informed (via their preferred method of contact) of any promotions and/or offers relating to its products from time to time.
8. There will be one winner of the Prize who will be the first valid entry to be selected at random from all entries received.
9. The Promoter shall send notification to the one winner by email (if provided) or, in the absence of an email address, by post, within 5 working days of the closing date.
10. The Prize will be posted to the winner via Royal Mail recorded delivery service as soon as is practicable after the closing date or will be presented to the winner at the stadium.
11. Entry into the Draw is deemed acceptance by the entrant:
(i) of these terms and conditions; and
(ii) that their names and photographs may be used for promotional purposes in the event they are the winner.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or email communication.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any individual from entering the Draw for failure to comply with these terms and conditions.