Dartford Football Club Supporters Association
Ken Humphrey (Chairman); Michael How (Vice-Chairman)
Ron Dale (Treasurer); Scott McKinnon (Secretary)
Roz Dale (DFC Warbler Lottery Co-ordinator)
Cathie Humphrey, Dave Hunter, Paul Munn, John Stewart.
The aims of DFCSA are to:
- work with the Dartford FC Social Committee to organise events at Princes Park to encourage use of the facilities and for the benefit of (i) Members of DFCSA (ii) all Dartford FC supporters and (iii) any other interested parties
- organise and run fundraising events and schemes to help provide financial support to Dartford FC
- support the Dartford FC Board in promoting the Club and associated events
- administer the management and membership of the Association via the Committee
During the past year DFCSA has organized various social and fundraising events which included:
- Race Night
- Bingo Nights
- Quiz Nights
- End of Season Presentation Evening
- Showing England’s games on the BIG screen
Why not join the DFCSA and help support the Club – application forms are available from this website, the Club Shop or the Supporters’ Association Pod.
Note: the DFCSA Constitution is displayed in the Supporters' Association Pod at Princes Park.